Data we collect
- NW London Commercial may collect the following information about you:
- Information you provide with us directly.
- Information we collect about your device(s) and your use of our website, including through cookies and other internet technologies.
- Information we obtain from third-party sources.
How we use this data
Collecting this data helps us understand, how you use our website, what you are looking for and better tailor our services. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Your information and marketing communications
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, we may ask you whether you would like to receive marketing communications from NW London Commercial via email, telephone, text message or post that we feel may be of interest to you. In order to receive these communications, you will need to opt in during registration.
On occasions NW London Commercial may run promotions in which personal information is collected. We will always ask you if you agree to this. You will always be asked to provide your consent to this use by opting in.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that contain small pieces of text that are stored by your web browser when you visit a website. They allow websites to recognise you and store things like user preferences, helping make your next visit easier and the service more useful to you.
In addition to our own cookies, we also use selected cookies provided by trusted third parties, such as from Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a web analytics tool that helps us understand how visitors engage with our website. It allows us to view reports on information such as the time visits occurred, whether the visitor has been on our site before and what website referred the visitor to our site.
Your cookie choices
You can delete cookies or set your web browser to not accept cookies, but this may limit your ability to use all of our website’s features.
If you would like to know more about cookies and their use, you may find the following website useful: All About Cookies